Reference Code: QCCP
- Training of Site personnel on issues of quality as it is relevant to Coating and Painting works
- Check Quality Control Plans with reference to Coating and Painting activities
- Awareness of Coating and Painting procedure and qualification, Check Coating and Painting qualification
- Allocate and coordinate Coating and Painting QC Inspectors within the various areas of Site activities.
- Check the availability and adequacy of consumables and equipment/instrumentation used for Coating and Painting execution and control.
- Ensure that material and equipment are correctly received, stored, preserved and handled, identified and traceable
- Supervise the Construction Quality Control functions/activities related to Coating and Painting disciplines, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Evaluate the qualifications of inspection personnel in charge of works, verify work procedures, including those relating to special processes
- Supervise and witness inspections, check reports and documentation issued by inspectors and collect the required Quality Records
- Implement the inspection, control and test notification process (RFI)
- Ensure that the tests, controls and inspections are carried out according to Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans, obtain and collect the relevant documentation also for the purpose of approvals of completion, and that personnel have access to all required project documentation
- Orderly collect and manage/check documents certifying test, controls and inspections documents, ensuring that all Coating and Painting records are properly retrievable within the final As-Built dossier.
- Ensure, whenever necessary, the update of project Quality Control Plans and procedures
- Ensure the preparation of the Quality coating and Painting works dossier for final hand over to the Client.