· Candidate must understand quality control and quality assurance requirement and follow policies to validate test results.
· Minimum of two years FMCG process quality monitoring/supervision experience.
· Beverage production quality compliance.
· Package and finished goods quality compliance.
· Good manufacturing and hygiene practice compliance.
· Bottle manufacture quality compliance.
· Laboratory and equipment management.
· Minimum of a second class lower/upper credit division in microbiology, food science, & technology, biochemistry from a recognized university or polytechnic.
· Attention to details, Analytical, Tactful, Energetic, Leadership and Interpersonal skills.
· Applicants should not be more than 28 years of age.
· Male candidate preferred.