- Reports to the Head of Quality Control
- Maintenance of standards for raw materials
- Maintenance of products standards and process standards and compliance to same
- Maintenance of standards for Best Hygiene Practices.
- Ensuring compliance to raw materials standards through maintenance of good suppliers’ control.
- Maintenance of analytical procedures for raw materials and products.
- Management of Food Safety in outlet of operations
- Establishment and maintenance of Standards for stock keeping such as FIFO & LIFO.
- Trouble shooting whenever there is deviation in operational processes.
- Ensuring compliance to Human and Environmental Safety Policy of the organization.
- Training and retraining of personnel on Food Safety, Quality Management System and Best Hygiene Practices.
The ideal candidates for these positions should possess the following qualifications and abilities:
- A good first degree in Food Science or Food Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 2 years experience
- Proficiency in computer package utilization
- Must be a person that can work under pressure and flexible arrangements.