Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met;
- working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
- looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
- making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
Mode of qualification; Interest applicant should forward their resume to hr firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through text 08089364844.
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of OND, HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an advantage.