Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Safety Management, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents analysis results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as neede
Minimum of OND. HND or BSc in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: Minimum of #180,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.