- Responsible for the laboratory testing of all incoming raw and packaging Materials.
- Responsible for the laboratory testing of all finished products and advising the QAM on approval and rejection.
- Handling of on going stability testing of all Tetmosol variants.
- Assist with the developing of new products
- Responsible for Accelerated stability testing for new product and material development and documenting same.
- Responsible for preparation and standardisation of chemical reagents and volumentry solution. Assist with the production of SOP’s and manuals relating to GMP.
- Ensure all safety and laboratory precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Keeping of reference samples of Raw materials and finished products.
- Keeping track of all Raw materials shelf life.
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- Accountable for Good House Keeping of the Laboratory and Environ.
- Liaising with Engineering department and ensuring the procedure for water treatment is carried out strictly.
Key internal interfaces:
- Quality Assurance Supervisors
- Production Supervisors
- Logistic/Warehouse Officer.
- Maintenance Team.
- B.Sc Degree in Microbiology, Professional Qualification- IPAN, ICCON is and added advantage
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Use of High precision Analytical Instruments.
- 3 years minimum of experience