Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Quality assurance officers work with other staff within organisations to determine and establish procedures, quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Setting customer service standards.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety.
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Writing management/technical reports and customers’ charters.
- Determining training needs.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality.
- Directing objectives to maximise profitability.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information.
- Monitoring performance.
- Excellent technical skills
- Organisational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills.
Minimum of a degree or HND in any subject is acceptable.Relevant work experience and Qualifications in subjects such as business studies/management, materials science/technology, food science/technology, textile technology, polymer science/technology, process engineering, physics, mathematics or production engineering is an advantage.
All interested candidates should submit their CV's to email@example.com