- Develop and Manage standard procedures (SOP), CIP’S & GMP’S on quality
- Ensure accurate quality of production process.
- Ensure laboratory audit is been carried out regularly.
- Ensure raw material supplied are of high standard.
- Audit supplier’s compliance to good corporate governance.
- Liaise with NAFDAC and SON on product registration.
- Ensure conformance to SABMiller /WHO standard (Africa watering steering committee).
- Monthly submission of updated DTC/TCM to HUB.
- Liaise with procurement on inspection of material deliver as per procedure.
- Highlight out control issues in the bottling quality control processes and report same
- People management.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in food sciences, microbiology, industrial chemistry/biochemistry.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience preferably in a fast moving consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Experience in water business will be an added advantage
- Good analytical skill.
- Good understanding of quality Assurance/control system in water business
- Training and development of Lab. Technicians and Water treatment Operators.
- Good knowledge of Lab instruments.
- Promoting quality excellence in value chain.
- Must be computer literate