- To be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System
- Provide evidence to the organization and supports the QA process from pre-qualification and tender requests to project and operational QHSE plans.
- Support the project management teams, engineering departments and sales department. The QHSE Officer actively promotes an USE culture.
- Develop and implement QHSE managements systems, processes, and procedures that improve business operations in accordance with ISO 9001 ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
- Participate in tender and project teams as the QHSE Expert.
- Prepare and maintain required HSE records and reports.
- Develop and facilitate project HSE risk assessments (e.g. HAZID, safety cases).
- Coordinate and execute HSE inspections, and internal, sub-contractor, and third party audits.
- Conduct investigations and analyze report findings to management on:
1.) Non-conformity reports and root cause analysis
2.) Client Satisfaction Program data
3) Incidents, near misses, and damages,
4) Customer complaints Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Develops and monitors HSE performance, progress, preventive and corrective action plans.