The incumbent will be responsible for reviewing and auditing customer interactions. Also responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer’s experience when interacting with the Contact Center. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Quality Assurance Manager and monitors the result of stated recommendations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzes/evaluate customer interactions (Emails, Voice and interactions via Social Media), to identify areas of service delivery that met and did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Contact Center.
- Conduct investigations for Customer intelligence purposes.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality Manager, Contact Center Leadership and Contact Center operations analysts.
- Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses Contact Center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.