- B.Sc/HND in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience as a Quantity Surveyor or similar role in the construction industry.
- Should possess appropriate mandatory certificate.
- Must be able to manage all cost relating to project, deep understanding of site execution, analytical, negotiation skill, Contracts drafting and use of computer such as AutoCAD, Word, excel etc.
- Must have full knowledge and be able to interpret terms and conditions of contracts.
- Must be able to deal with tenders, bill of quantities, and legal constraints.
- Ability to perform risk/value management and cost Control.