Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
zanthosglobalresources provides comprehensive design/build and general contracting services to corporate, institutional and developer clients. We are committed to meeting our client’s needs and exceeding their expectations by delivering quality facilities, on schedule, at the most competitive prices, we have carved a niche for ourselves particularly in the areas of construction, real estate development and general contracting. We also have proven records of being well-equipped to offer high quality services efficiently and effectively.
The Qualified candidates will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- site visits, assessments and projections for future work
- assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- performing risk, value management and cost control
- advising on procurement strategy
- identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks
- preparing and analyzing costing for tenders
- allocating work to subcontractors
- providing advice on contractual claims
- analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- valuing completed work and arranging payments
- maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in a reputable tertiary institution.
- Must have full knowledge and be able to interpret terms and conditions of contracts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- proficiency in Microsoft , Excel and CAD systems
- Organizational, project management and planning skills
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- Note: Applicants must be residing in Lagos.
- All interested and qualified candidates should send their full details to the comment box or to the Email firstname.lastname@example.org