Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Primev Group is a large and international turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry. The Company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects and activities in remote areas.
Primev Group is a global contractor, with strong local presence in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Manage the Mechanical Systems and the Project Quantities both for accounting purposes and progress measures ensuring correctness and accuracy of data and in compliance with company procedures and project requirements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CVs and letter of application in Ms Word format. The application should contain the names and addresses of three professional referees.
- Create and update the project bill of quantities in the form of a quantity record booklet according to active and passive invoicing procedures
- Update the project management database with actual data
- Verify the actual quantities in order to assess both the active and the passive progress measurement according with the contracts in place
- Supply quantitative data for the preparation of Extra Works and Dayworks
- Ensure the monitoring of daily man hours/equipment spent by construction contractors or in direct hiring
At the multidisciplinary level:
- Monitor the actual quantities in order to assess both the active and the passive progress measurement according with the contracts in place
- Verify the correct implementation and use of the project management information systems for the project (also for subcontractors)
- Verify the correct implementation of quantities data for extra works and dayworks and provides assistance to carry on the new prices analysis
- Verify data consistency in respect to company procedures and project agreements
- Assist the Mgmt Syst.and Quantity Manager for the creation of the necessary reports
- Verify the monitoring of daily man hours/equipment spent by construction contractors or in direct hiring
- Assist in the technical-administrative settling of claims presented by sub-contractors
- Ensure the set-up, the training and the implementation for the Project of the Mechanical Information Systems for the piping spooling, for the complete management of the welding data production till the hydro test completion phase and the proper traceability of spools/fabricated material during Construction Works
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an Engineering/Construction firm (preferably in the Oil & Gas industry).
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and AutoDesk AutoCAD (not mandatory but highly recommended).