- Manage all costs relating to a building project across newly built premises, renovations or maintenance work in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
- conduct fee studies on projects and work out ways on how to minimise costs of the project whilst enhancing value for money also has to ensure that they are meeting legal and quality assurance requirements of the project.
- Conduct studies of feasibility to estimate costs relating to materials, time and labour.
- Prepare, negotiate and analyze costs relating to tenders and contracts
- Prepare and advise on legal and contractual issues
- Value completed project work and arranging for payments.
- Managing the finances for any kind of construction project
- Working to keep the project on time and coordination of work effort.
- Working to keep the project within the budget
- Making sure that construction costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible
- Resolving disputes between contracting parties
- Preparing insurance replacement estimates for all kinds of buildings, including houses
- Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts
- Must have HND or B.Sc in Quantity Surveying.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in related field.
- Membership of NIQS is an added advantage
- Between the ages of 30-40 years