Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The quantity surveyor is the person responsible for figuring out just what a construction project is going to cost. They have other roles too, especially making sure that construction costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible.
• managing the finances for any kind of construction project, whether it’s a house, a high-rise, a bridge, or a tunnel
• working to keep the project on time
• working to keep the project within the budget
• making sure that construction costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible
• resolving disputes between contracting parties.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of HND,BSc and any other qualification will be an added advantage.