- Responsible for the maintance, refurbishment and testing of FMC Subsea Controls Modules as well as all dedicated systems and equipment in the SCM lab.
- This includes mechanical assembly, electrical assembly and testing, hydraulic pressure testing, flushing and control of hydraulic systems, function testing and troubleshooting/fault finding.
- Also responsible for installation and testing of SCM, PT sensors and harnesses on subsea equipment in the workshop. Responsible for factory acceptance testing of trees, SCM’s and sensors.
- Hydraulic and Electrical Maintance, refurbishment and testing of FMC Subsea Controls Modules
- Mechanical assembly, electrical assembly and testing, hydraulic pressure testing, flushing and control of hydraulic systems, function testing and troubleshooting/fault finding.
- Installation and testing of SCM, PT sensors and harnesses on subsea equipment in the workshop
- Perform Factory acceptance testing in the workshop on the trees via the SCM and HPU
- Install and maintain software in both computers and SCM’s
- Complete helium leak tests on SEM cans prior to final assembly
- Make mechanical connections and crimps on wires inside the SCM
- Complete Service/Work order documentation packs that pertain to each piece of equipment
- Interface with customer and third party quality representatives on behalf of FMC during testing and fault finding
- Complete Nonconformance reports on all defects found during work
- Read cleanliness samples of hydraulic fluid
- Understand the importance of ESD while working with electronic equipment.
- Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science or related field preferred or one to two years internal experience with exposure to Electro hydraulic systems, electronic installations.
- Programming level of knowledge on computers and electronic communication systems
- 1 - 3years experience as Automation electrician, Automation Mechanic, may be considered as sufficient
- The ability to follow procedures as well as trouble shoot electrical, electronic and hydraulic issues
- Read and understand technical drawings and schematics, both hydraulic and electric
- Familiar with electronic hardware in computers and how to work on, change out, and solder them if required
- Excellent communication skills in English.