- To assist in the R&D projects of the company. Upgrading the lab scale projects to commercial production.
- New Product Commercialization.
- Planning and Execution of Projects within Target date.
- Conducting multiple trials and product finalization.
- Commercialization of R&D Projects.
- Coordinate for capex requirements.
- Identify, shortlist and negotiate terms with vendors for equipment and raw materials.
- Coordinate for equipment connectivity to plants.
- New SKU Manufacturing: Coordinate with packaging to undertake change requirements for new SKU as per requirement.
- Direct and mentor the R&D department team to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- B.Tech/M.Tech from any reputed Institute in Food/Dairy or related field.
- 4-6 years, R & D experience in Seasoning & Spices.
- Knowledge of Product Development.
- Ingredients usage and properties of ingredients.
- Commercialization of lab scale product.
- TQM, ISO Quality systems exposure.
- Knowledge in Packaging material quality.
- Knowledge of test procedures.
- Statistical tools usage.