Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Radio announcers hold many different broadcasting positions, like those of disc jockeys, news announcers or talk show hosts.
1) Prepare and deliver news, sports, and/or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
2) Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events.
3) Identify stations, and introduce or close shows, using memorized or read scripts, and/or ad-libs.
4) Select program content, in conjunction with producers and assistants, based on factors such as program specialties, audience tastes, or requests from the public.
5) Study background information in order to prepare for programs or interviews.
6) Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of HND,BSc and any other qualification will be an added advantage.