Maiduguri (2); Damaturu (2)
Key Responsibilities (not all inclusive, nor exhaustive)
- Coordinate with WFP Security staff and/or UNDSS Radio Room, to facilitate accurate and efficient security-related information flow following established standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring and channelling all radio communications including tracking of WFP vehicle and staff movement
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports including daily radio checks, and assist in preparation and dispatch of the summary of security incidents and other information to staff
- Provide efficient support and training to users on telecommunications equipment and procedures including Minimum Operating Security Standards (MOSS) requirements.
- Create and maintain databases
- Follow established emergency response processes and procedures
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Experience: Four or more years of progressive responsible work experience in telecommunication/radio operations, information technology, or other relevant field of work,
- Education: Completion of secondary school education, technical training in Communication equipment or other work related areas.