Perform Radio operator duties and responsibilities
- Office assistant and support teams in clerical tasks
- To contact immediately the base logistician in case of problem or incident.
- Assists in additional jobs that do not interfere with his normal duties
- Helps logistics (loading and off-loading cargo) if necessary
- May be assigned to fulfill other logistic duties on the absence of base logistician
- Ordinary National Diploma from an accredited academic institution.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years of relevant professional experience on office operation/assistance and related experiences.
- Good knowledge and working experience with HF and VHF Radios.
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in INGO at the same level of position
- Knowledge about radio installation/basic maintenance, electricity or any technical field