Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Radio presenter hold many different broadcasting positions, like those of disc jockeys, news announcers or talk show hosts.
The main duty of radio presenter is to present clear, informative and entertaining information to their audience. This often requires announcers to prepare for their broadcasts in advance in areas such as topic research, fact-checking and script or show outline preparation. Announcers and DJs may also have to compile song lists and prepare for personal interviews.
Depending on the size of the radio station, announcers may have additional duties. For smaller operations, an announcer may be in charge of some of the technical aspects of the show, such as working the control board, keeping the programming logs or answering the phones. At larger stations, announcers may be expected to make public appearances or help market products on their show.
· Job Duties and Tasks for: "Radio and Television Announcer"
1) Prepare and deliver news, sports, and/or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
2) Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events.
3) Identify stations, and introduce or close shows, using memorized or read scripts, and/or ad-libs.
4) Select program content, in conjunction with producers and assistants, based on factors such as program specialties, audience tastes, or requests from the public.
5) Study background information in order to prepare for programs or interviews.
6) Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
Interested applicants should send their Cvs to email@example.com