Report to: Chief Medical Director
- The Radiologist is a medical doctor who is trained in executing and interpreting medical images such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and using them to treat health problems in patients.
- Examines different images including mammograms, CT scans, x-rays, MRI scans and ultrasounds Read reports and record results for review by physicians
- Diagnoses patient illnesses
- Recommends and discusses treatment options with other physicians
- Works alongside radiologic technologists/radiology technicians and other health professionals in administering treatment
- Examines patients and record medical histories,
- At times prescribe medication and carry out other duties of a regular physician
- Administers nuclear medicine, oncology, or other radiation techniques to treat patients with illnesses or diseases
- The individual must have minimum of a MBBS with Radiology Specialization
- The individual must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying.
- The individual must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- The individual must be computer literate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work long, flexible and on-call hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Drive to continue learning throughout career