Proactively plans and performs advanced technical activities requiring knowledge in multiple areas or on a system level to service the customer. Prioritizes work based on customer impact, and brings expertise to customer site on need basis.
Main Responsibility Area
Identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty. Is active in networking and knowledge sharing. Develops processes, tools and working methods.
• Measure and report the quality of the monitored network
• Able to do requirement analysis and use tools to prepare customized network reports
• Master all periodic performance management tools (Nokia Networks and 3rd party)
• Distribute the reports on network performance to the different competence streams and to the customer as per requirement
• Actively participate in trouble solving
• Actively co-operate with Network Planning/ optimization in quality issues
• Support technical experts in network performance issues.
• Support pre-post Optimization
• Generate regular performance reports
• Develop customized reports
• Monitor and report traffic and capacity requirement trends
• Receives and processes requests for Performance data for the customer teams.
• Analysis monthly trouble ticket database to develop and investigate negative trends occurring in the network.
• Analyze the Monthly Customer Fault reporting database to identify network problems that contribute to the Customer faults.