1. Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
2. Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
3. Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
4. Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
5. Participating in arranging site inspections to activate sales transactions.
6. Constantly source new and viable clients.
7. Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
8. Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
9. Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
10. Carry out individual or designated role in training of new entrants to ensure required level of service standard are maintained.
11. Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
12. Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
13. Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
14. Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
15. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
2 At least 2 years working experience in Real Estate Development Firm
3. Strong negotiation, interpersonal and marketing skills
· A minimum of B.Sc/HND in any Social Science Subject.
· Experienced in marketing and sales of Real Estate is an added advantage.
· Experience: At least 1years' post NYSC experience in Marketing and sales with a proven record of business development.