- Information Technology and Services
- Accounting / Audit / Tax
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Responsible for the process of internal customers’ payment.
- Keeping and updating fixed asset register.
- Responsible for banking transactions and reconciliation.
- Analysing financial statements.
- Responsible for preparing staff payroll.
- Liaising with LSIR/FIRS.
- Posting of transactions and preparation of reports using Accounting software applications.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as directed by the CFO.
- At least 2 years related work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting packages.
- Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.