The Receivable Officer is responsible for maintaining the account receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all receivable transactions in the areas of invoicing, debt collection, debtors reconciliations and tax management.
The key roles of the Receivable Officer are:
- Maintain accurate accounts receivable systems
- Ensure timely and accurate sales invoicing
- Weekly & monthly reconciliation of debtors subsidiary ledgers
- Daily and weekly debts drive/collection report
- Consistent, accurate and weekly/monthly sales and cost of sales report
- Proper compilation of receivable source documents and filling
- Daily and weekly update report of un-invoiced and partially invoiced sales.
- Handles aggressive collection of Withholding Tax Credits
- Handles aggressive collection of VAT receipts
- Handles collection and proper documentations of payment advice