· Administer the receivables closing process including the raising of miscellaneous invoices, journals for receivable balances /direct debits and Corporate journals.
· Control the facilities spend on procurement cards. Liaise with the bank on procurement card limits.
· Reconciliation and clearance of balance sheet accounts.
· Report to Corporate on receivable balances.
· Build relations with customers and chase payment of aged balances.
· General assistance within the financial reporting department.
· Sarbanes Oxley compliance on controls responsible for and VAT practices compliance where applicable.
· Responsibility for Caterpillar’s Global Travel Reporting.
· Process manual payments (support to Treasury role).
• Experience of working with spread sheets on excel
• Experience of double entry book keeping & balance sheet reconciliations
• Highly motivated and capable of working on own initiative
• Good problem solving skills and a high level of numeracy
• Good computer, organisational and communication skills are essential
• Ability to work in a team based environment
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience
• Preference for someone studying towards professional financial qualification