Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a competent Front Desk Coordinator to ensure that all interactions between administration, employees, customers and outside services run as smoothly as possible.
• Directing visitors appropriately to notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants should have a minimum of OND in Public Relation or any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #270,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.