Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, the Reception Manager will be responsible for the following:
Ensure customer satisfaction for enhanced business levels and Customer Retention.
Establish clear communication with customer and staff to enhance job completion, quality and develop customer confidence.
Ensure top quality work job by matching principals' repair standards. Enhancing Customer Satisfaction and diminish return jobs.
Ensure high level of productivity to increase profits and quick turnover of job.
Vehicle Receiving and Delivery
Ensure vehicle is received efficiently and in a professional manner to assure customer that his vehicle is in safe hands. Ensure proper delivery of the vehicle to the customer.
To ensure the branch impact planning meetings are held monthly and action taken resulting in a .5% growth in 2013.
• A Degree/Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
• 3-5 years experience in a reputed workshop as a Service Advisor
• In-depth customer service experience
• Customer Orientated and focused on deliverables
• Able to communicate and present in both verbal and written English