What We Need
The ideal candidate should have the following abilities:
• The ability to welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Following security - by procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges (if needed).
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs