Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately notifies company personnel of visitor arrival maintains security and telecommunications system.
RECEPTIONIST JOB DUTIES:
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures monitoring logbook issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturers instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
minimum of OND/HND/B.SC in any rerlated field
Minimum 1-2 years experience /Entry level
Must be a residence of lagos,Nigeria
Must be computer literate
Must be fluent in English
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should forward their updated Cvs to the HR via firstname.lastname@example.org or
Name,location,Qualification,and Position Applied for to the contact number displayed.
Note: this job are only for Lagos resident.