• Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
• File and maintain records.
• Ensure members of the public are satisfied with the products and services of company.