- Customer Service
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- Entry Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Welcomes visitors to the office, assists them in making appointments, assures their comfort and directs them to the proper staff or service
- Maintains a calendar of staff location and appointments as needed.
- Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and /or records and forwards messages accurately
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail within the office; files correspondence and other materials as required.
- Types forms, form letters and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy; collates and photocopies materials as necessary
- Maintains necessary files; sorts, files and retrieves documents and records as necessary
- Maintains client confidentiality in conformance with company confidentiality policy
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accurate record and time keeping skills
- Possession of strong organizational skills and work ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Good in Basic MS-Office & Internet searching, surfing
- Must have a minimum of OND