Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Ability to Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
• Ability to Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
• Ensure all the necessary information are filed and maintain records.
· Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories; giving instructions.
· Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
· Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
· Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
· Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
· Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
· Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
· Taking minutes of meeting, handling travel arrangement etc
· Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Supply line manager adequate information when the need arises.
· Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
· Any other duty secretarial duties as assigned from time to time.
· Organizational skills.
· Computer/IT skills.
· Confidentiality skill.
· Flexibility/adaptability skills.
· Calm under pressure & ability to think on the feet.
· Customer service orientation.
· Must reside in Lagos.
· Cover latter including a contact detail
· Must minimum 3 years working experience
· Must Possess A Minimum Of OND In Business Administration Or Related Field. Possess Good Diction And Excellent Communication Skills. Should Be Within The Age Bracket Of 22 - 37 Female/male.