Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Receptionist Job Description.
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings