The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner. The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
The receptionist under the supervision of the Facilities and Inventory Manager will help to provide both secretarial and receptionist services by monitoring and operating computer work, typing, filing, receiving visitors, answering calls, opening and directing official mail.Duties and responsibilities:
- Operate switchboard, directing incoming and outgoing calls as required by caller, determine the nature of the call and decide on an appropriate routing.
- Screen all incoming visitors and vendors and direct to appropriate location.
- Open and close the office daily, observing security and other established office procedures.
- Receive, log and distribute all incoming and outgoing courier packages; office deliveries; and incoming faxes in a timely manner.
- Perform office equipment tasks such as making needed arrangements for services for telephone and e-mail, obtaining quotations for required services, arranging for repairs of office equipment.
- Maintain orderly appearance and functioning of the reception area
- Assist in typing, word processing, and general administrative support activities for the administrative team and other groups as assigned.
- Update, maintain and distribute appropriate telephone staff directory(s).
- Update and maintain on-line conference room schedules and a variety of intranet documents.
- Liaise with Information Technology for appropriate telephone and computer issues (e.g. capability for visitors with office assignments, etc).
- Receive and process newspaper, AEPB, AEDC and other relevant bill for payment.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.