To deliver efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processed guests check ins and outs
- Assisted guests in storing valuables in secure deposit boxes
- Deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay
- Assist in dealing with guest complaints in an effective and courteous manner
- Good customer service experience
- Good experience in hospitality
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to use computerized technology
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- OND minimum high school diploma generally required
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- 2 years cognate experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to project positive image of Arik Air while greeting visitors.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- professional personal presentation
- information management
- organizing and planning
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance
- To interact with the Operations supervisor and other support staff.