Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The reception of the company serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The applicant should be able to help in the work of other departments if the need arises.
- The applicant should be capable of answering phone calls.
- The applicant should know how to properly greet and meet the clients and visitors.
- When the mails arrive they have to sort them according to their relevance.
- Greet and receive the customers.
- Check the company`s email box and logbook at intervals.
- Have to announce the arrival of the customer to the back office or management staff via electronic device provided by the company.
- Will work under the direct supervision of the HR Manager.
- The applicant should be ready to assist in other office works if the need arises.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbooks and issuing visitor tags
- Must possess good office and technical skills, along with being very tactful and polite
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Should have the desired etiquette to talk over the telephone with clients.
- Must have working knowledge of computers.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Should be thorough professional.
- The applicant should be good in time
- Must possess good organization skills.
- A good university degree in any discipline