Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Welcomes visitors to the office, assists them in making appointments, assures their comfort and directs them to the proper staff or service
2. Maintains a calendar of staff location and appointments as needed.
3. Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and /or records and forwards messages accurately
4. Receives, sorts and distributes mail within the office; files correspondence and other materials as required.
5. Types forms, form letters and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy; collates and photocopies materials as necessary
6. Maintains necessary files; sorts, files and retrieves documents and records as necessary.
7. Maintains client confidentiality in conformance with company confidentiality policy
8. Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must posses:
1. Accurate record and time keeping skills
2. Possession of strong organizational skills and work ethics.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
5. Good in Basic MS-Office & Internet searching, surfing
6. Must be a graduate, BSc/HND with two year of experience for Receptionist; additionally, one to three years’ experience for Secretary/Receptionist