The Reconciliation Officer is responsible for daily operational management of the Billing, Collections & Reconciliation. Other responsibilities include:
- Involved with accounts receivables, billing, credit and collections
- Responsible for developing and implementing billing policies and procedures
- Reconcile client/customers’ account both payables , receivables & bank
- Manage debtors
- Ensure compliance with customers’ payment terms.
- Participating in the development and monthly monitoring of annual revenue and billing budgets
- Coordinating billing schedules
- Taking proactive action to ensure bills are sent and paid in a timely fashion
- Obtaining payments due to the company
- Explaining billing invoices to staff, vendors and clients
- Ensuring the implementation of processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing
Develop strategies for all problems/issues related to billing and follow-up operations.
Minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in similar role
Technical & Professional proficiency
Strong Quantitative Skills
Research & writing skills
Proficiency in MS Office
Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.