The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Reconciliation Officer at the Institute’s Headquarters, Ibadan.
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Reconciliation of bank/cash account monthly (28 banks, cash and deposit accounts)
- Data entry to oracle AP and GL daily
- Download exchange rate from FT and convert to excel weekly
- Journalize emergency cash transactions daily
- Write cash book adjustment daily
- Attend to quires from internal and external auditors and from local and overseas suppliers as they affect treasury functions
- Book fast track purchases/ corporate credit card transactions
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
BSc/HND Accounting, Economics, Finance with 2 years administrative, finance and accounting experience.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent computer skills with good knowledge of spreadsheets, quicken (or other accounting software), word processing and other MS office applications;
- Have excellent reporting, writing and oral communication skills;
- Have strong ability to co-ordinate, prioritise and organise workload; take initiative and work under pressure with less supervision;
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.