- Notices of commendation, warning or discipline
- Performance evaluations and reviews
- Changes in employee qualifications and trends in employee trainings
- Changes in job title, job description, job classification or supervisor
The position shall report directly to the Coordinator of Employee Data Management
DETAILED LISTING OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining a personnel record for each employee
- Ensures that each individual has a complete personnel record
- Facilitates personnel records to be kept in a secured, locked area
- Coordinates the processes that current staff members may review their personnel record by making an appointment with Human Resources Director.
- Maintains confidentiality of employment records and sorting outdated records. Updates employees’ records and keeping daily records of employees.
- Records employee data and monitors departmental changes of staff for record updates.
- Plans record filing systems by creating hard-copy and electronic folders; files and retrieves information in accordance with departmental records management procedures.
- Manages the location and storage of records; conducts records audit; and organizes the disposal of records in accordance with their retention schedule.
- Enters the following documents as part of an employee’s personnel record:
- Cooperates with the payroll department to ensure that both expatriates and national employees’ needs are satisfactorily met.
- Develops and recommends file operating policy and procedural improvements.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on the University policy, procedures and documentations.
- Ensures that access to information and records is controlled at all times in accordance to departmental policies.
- Processes all types of visas and immigration services for employees
- Assist in coordinating the internal work flow systems and procedures within the HR Department.
- Provides strategic and administrative advice and support to HR Officers as needed.
- Undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- signed and dated offer letter,- wage or salary information,- notices of commendation, warning or discipline,- performance evaluations and reviews,- attendance and paid time off records
- changes in job title, job description, job classification or supervisor.
- Facilitates clerical and secretarial support to maintain the effective running of the records office.
- Writes, produces, edits, and distributes all appropriate contract documentation for new employees.
- Helps with implementation of services, policies and programs through HR staff and assists university managers on HR issues.
- Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of human resource experience.
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Experience with MS-Office.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Confidentiality concerning personal files and records.