• Effective management of recoveries on 180dpd & written off accounts in line with specialised recoveries strategies and after write-off strategies.
• Manage external agencies in line with approved SLAs.
• Action incoming correspondence within agreed timelines.
• Issue repossession orders as advised by relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain an accurate register of all repossessed items.
• Keep accurate records and control movement of files between the Bank and external agencies.
• Ensure written off accounts are blacklisted on all credit bureaux.
• Coordinate the asset disposal process end to end.
• Ensure file closure of irrecoverable accounts in line with approved processes.
• Ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and SBG requirements, to protect the reputation of the Group and to avoid legal action/sanction in respect of regulatory compliance matters.