- Handling daily task assigned and assisting the Recruitment Management Team in day to day operations.
- Assisting in posting job vacancies on different publishing channels and ensuring that candidate applications are up to date on the internal recruitment system (Sniperhire).
- Assisting in sourcing and screening of suitable candidates and scheduling interviews and meetings as required.
- Proactively researching and identifying new potential recruitment advertising platforms and applicants source search sites.
- Assisting in weekly and monthly audits and reports in order to ensure that they are consistently kept up to date and accurate.
- Generating weekly report, monthly and quarterly report to ensure the status of recruitment is in line with the tracking vacancy report.
- Administering the vetting process to ensure that sufficient information on the candidates' background is obtained as per the Recruitment policy including Security Check, Kroll Check, Psychometric assessments and Reference Check.
- Assists in coordinating flight bookings, accommodation, etc for selected overseas candidates to be interviewed.
- Maintaining payroll attendance and keeping track of leaves along with other HR related administration.
- Liaising with Recruitment Agencies and preferred suppliers for any requirements.
- Monitoring the stationary supplies and ensure sufficient stocks are maintained.
- Raising and following up on purchase requests to ensure that invoices are paid in a timely manner as well as cross charging of department's costs as they arise.
- Maintaining the internal recruitment team site to ensure that they are up to date as well as social recruitment tools like Linkedin and Twitter.
You must have a Diploma in Business or Administration qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience of working as an Administrator and 1 year relevant experience in Human Resources.
You must be able to communicate with all levels of colleagues and management as well as contact with candidates from all cultures.
As an experienced Administrator, you are able to manage multiple priorities and juggle tasks while remaining calm. You must be organised and effective at meeting deadlines and shifting timescales, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills. Your day will be varied and at times highly pressurised requiring you to stay focused.
Overall you are computer savvy and adept at learning new systems and maximising the use of technology to ensure optimum efficiency and time effectiveness. Intermediate to Advanced skills across the MS Office Suite are essential, with sound keyboard accuracy. Knowledge of HRMS applications are an added advantage.
A high level of written and spoken English will be essential in this role as considerable written communication will be required.