To provide a professional recruitment service to the location or project which maximises the number and quality of candidates for each position and maintains a timely and professional system of recruitment.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• To assist the regional Business Development teams in the preparation of all major bids and tenders as they pertain to manpower requirements
• Consultation with the BUGM, Directors, HR and the other Recruitment Advisors in WorleyParsons to ascertain current and future project staffing needs
• Initiate recruitment campaigns to meet these recruitment needs
• Identifying suitable candidates for difficult to fill roles by use of industry contacts
• Assist in development of recruitment guidelines consistent with other organization policies and procedures in consultation with the Regional Recruitment Manager, Directors and BUGMs
• Management of candidates within WorleyParsons external Applicant Tracking System
• Manage major project recruitment programs as assigned
• Proactive approach to employ good people as they become available outside of current needs
• Assist with advice to the business on issues such as remuneration as they relate to recruitment
• Manage the flow of communication between new/potential recruits and the relevant contacts within the organisation
• Undertake recruitment planning in conjunction with other managers to assess current and future organisation recruitment needs
• Liaise with outside agencies to source potential recruits
• Assist in the development of position descriptions, advertisements, liaise with the HR team in respect to terms and conditions of employment, letters of contract and other recruitment related documentation
• Participate in career markets and other recruitment related events as required.
• Maintain currency with recruitment practices such as those relating to on-line services and overseas markets
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
• Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
“WorleyParsons strives to be an industry leader in health, safety and environmental performance. Our vision is to achieve zero harm to people and assets, and zero environmental incidents. We select people who share our values, beliefs and commitment to this vision and who demonstrate the expected behaviours, competencies and performance associated with their prospective roles within the company.”
“WorleyParsons recognises the value of equal employment opportunities and is committed to promoting fairness, equity, diversity and inclusion in its workplace. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits packages and a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment, with the opportunity to develop your career prospects globally. “
• At least 6 years of relevant recruitment and/or HR experience
• Engineering background is preferable with preference given to personnel with technical recruiting experience