Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Prospecting and winning new business within a specialist market.
- Managing accounts for new and existing clients
- Managing a sales process from beginning to completion
- Head-hunting specialist candidates
- Analyze Job Description / enquiry received from Clients; and fully understand the requirement
- Search for suitable candidates using our recruitment software in accordance with clients requirements and submit appropriate CV’s;
- Search through media, Internet, direct search and other forms of media and networks including networking of contacts to identify suitable candidates;
- Manage a database of information of CVs, placements, future potential etc in accordance with Management requirements.
- Identify business process improvements within recruitment team and make appropriate recommendations
- Pre-screen of CVs and contact potential candidates;
- Organization phone / face to face interviews according to clients request;
- Responsible for recruitment process and resolve issues that may arise with Clients;
- Liaise closely with allocated clients and obtain feedback on all candidates submitted;
- Consulting selected candidates on terms of employment while hiring;
- Attend recruitment meetings with current and future clients reporting actions to management;
- Take the lead role in identifying new based clients and make the necessary contact with them.
- Attend meetings with new clients to sell our services
Qualifications & Experience:
The job holder must have:
- 5+ years working experience in recruitment within the Oil and Gas/Engineering sectors
- A minimum of BSC and must have worked in an Engineering/oil & gas recruitement agency.
- Proven Business Development and Sales experience
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative and ability to manage own workload, time and other activities as required
- Must be capable of working independently with less supervision
- Recruitment is a sales role: fast-paced, vibrant, competitive and challenging
- Build a network of candidates and clients relevant to your market
- Become a specialist in your niche
- Obtain job requirements from clients
- Resource and review candidates received from advertising, referrals, and headhunting
- Conduct interviews with candidates
- Present candidates to clients
- Manage the interview process and relationships with both parties
- Proactively source new clients
- Collect and utilize market information
- This is relationship-based sale!
THE ROLE will fundamentally consist of building up Oil & Gas industry client portfolios in the through cold and warm calling and networking. You will also oversee the entire recruitment cycle, from sourcing and screening candidates, advertising, managing the interview process and acting as a mediator in negotiating a sale - the placement of your candidate!
- A minimum of BSC qualification.
- An experience in oil & gas/engineering recruitment.
- A CRP and IPRC certification would be added advantage