NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, life sciences, chemical and rail sectors worldwide.
Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration to full recruitment process outsourcing.
Established over 35 years ago, with more than 40 offices in 25 countries and over 500 specialist staff and discipline specific consultants, we are able to support our clients with all of their global talent requirements and our candidates with finding the best in global job opportunities.
NES Global Talent in Dubai now has an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join to support the contracting department
- Ability to identify candidates for requirements and also to successfully qualify these candidates.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in achieving call targets.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in terms of contractors placed.
- Demonstrate the correct use of IT systems and that all work is performed to relevant quality procedures.
- Responsible for the identification of leads for business development purposes, and follow up on these leads under supervision of team leader/senior consultant where appropriate.
- Taking over and successfully managing existing accounts or clients under supervision of Senior Consultant
- Day to day interaction with key clients.
- Knowledge of payroll procedures and understanding of the taxation issues relevant to contractors.
- Ability to look after existing contractors.
To monitor your own performance and productivity on a continuous basis with concert effort to improve your performance on an ongoing basis.
To portray a good company image with regard to personal appearance and telephone manner, maintaining a professional approach at all times.
To be aware of and adhere to your responsibilities under the company’s equal opportunities policy and in general always behave in a professional and respectful manner to your colleagues, client contacts, Contractors, candidates and anyone else you deal with in your work.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with some experience in oil and gas contract recruitment.