- Hire senior Emiratis into the Group through headhunting , engagement with Government entities and networking channels
- Mentor and support the Recruitment Specialists
- Attend manpower planning and senior management meetings
- Hold training sessions for your team
- Conduct annual appraisals
- Handle escalated issues from your team
- Take accurate details of current vacancies
- Design and implement a recruitment strategy
- Write job adverts
- Source CV's using sniperhire
- Screen candidates
- Arrange interviews
- Conduct testing
- Interview potential employees
- Offer recruitment and salary advice
- Negotiate salaries
- Write offer letters
- Arrange documents for visa processing
You will take accountability for your assignments through thought leadership, detailed metrics, sound relationships and unswerving results focus. You will use our systems, processes and technology to their best effect, make suggestions for continuous improvement and will assist other team members when they have higher priorities than yours.
You must have substantial recruitment experience either from an agency or an in-house team. Also you must have previous successful experience of hiring senior Emiratis as well as being part of a professional network of Emiratis.
We are not looking for someone who has worked in a HR role with recruitment as one of their many duties looking to use this as an entry point into an Al Futtaim HR role.
You must have had previous experience of managing a team of recruiters and be able to coach, mentor and offer advice to your team. You must be passionate about recruitment as a profession and want to be part of the team long term. You must be a listener and note-taker, analytical (in thought and practice), a committed team member and a hands-on worker who lives for getting quality results. We need someone who can set aside process habits and quickly orientate themselves to what we do and how we do it.
You will need first class skills with the Microsoft Office suite of products and you absolutely must have used at least one e-recruitment platform as a recruiter.