- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and screening applicants for present and future job opportunities. Advertises job openings, interviews applicants, selects the most suitable match, and screens applicant by checking background and references.
- In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Source or search for applicants on the Internet and in a company's applicant tracking system.
- Meet with clients to determine job duties.
- Write job descriptions.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
- Facilitate meeting between client and applicant.
- Interview applicants.
- Create portfolio/pipeline of possible candidates for clients.
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Keep track of all applications and file away applicants documents.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools.