- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing. and screening applicants for present and future job opportunities.
- Advertises job openings. interviews applicants. selects the most suitable match, and screens applicant by checking background and references.
- Source or search for applicants on the Internet and in a company's applicant tracking system.
- Meet with clients to determine job duties.
- Write job descriptions.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media. corporate career web sites. and other possible channels.
- Facilitate meeting between client and applicant.
- Interview applicants.
- Create portfolio/pipeline of possible candidate forclients.
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technofogy, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tool.